Wednesday 16 April 2014

Books, Books, Books!



I love reading! I'm a massive book geek. One thing I want to try and instil in my son, is a love of books. There's nothing sweeter than watching my husband who hates reading, read to our son. It's as if he has found the joy in books again, both in the illustrations and stories they hold.

I was reminiscing last night on my favourite books as a child. There are so many books I loved and wish I had held on to. My mission for today is to find them online and buy them all for J. He has quite a few books already, but I want this kids personal library to be HUGE!!!

Here's a few of my favourite books from my childhood...






What are your favourite children's books? I'd love to hear and add them to my must have list...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god! The Jolly Postman! I always wanted this book, but I never had it. I remember in school there was a huge waiting list to borrow this book form the library, and there were quite a few tears when someone went to borrow it and it had already been checked out. Hilarious! Must have for our growing collection too, thanks for the reminder xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol too cute! Such a great book :) J LOVES Rainbow Rob by the way! Xx

      Delete